Re: Tips for speed reading /listening with screen readers

Devin Prater

I'd try speeding up the speech just a little, getting used to that point where you can repeat what the speech says, and keep speeding up until you're where you want to be.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 5:16 AM -0500, "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@...> wrote:

Different people have different speeds - both of listening, and reading Braille
(just as different sighted people can read at different speeds).

I would suggest the choice of synthesiser (which is an entirely personal
choice - no-one else can tell you what you find easiest and most pleasant to
work with) is going to make the biggest difference to how fast you can listen.

Antony.

--
I think broken pencils are pointless.

                                                   Please reply to the list;