Urgently need help! (about edit form in Word2010 with NVDA)

prem.translator@...

I recieved a form which is the templet for my Thesis. However, when I open the document I pressed enter and type down some information, it seems that the information didn't appear in the edit box, but before it. Moreover, it appeared one line for each information instead of in the same line like in the form.
e.g.
There are three edit boxes in the same line, Title, firstname and surname, but the information I put is not in the box and separated to be one information for each line.

How can I deal with it?
Please help me and really sorry for my English.