NVDA Technical Support: part 2 posted, things to do for part 3 on july 21st

Hi all,

The second part of NVDA Technical Support: An Introduction webinar is now up:

https://www.josephsl.net/files/NVDATechSupportWebinar2.mp3

If you are curious about how the log file works or wanting to know how to understand log entries, this is the part you don’t want to skip.

Also, the third and final webinar in this series will take place on July 21, 2018 at 11 AM Pacific (18:00 UTC). We’ll go over recognizing and troubleshooting common NVDA problems. The location is the same: josephsl.net TeamTalk server.

Until then, help at least two people on various channels (users list, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), with at least one of them involving reading and understanding NVDA log. While doing that, come up with at least three problems you or users may encounter as they use NVDA.

Lastly, if there is sufficient demand, I’ll host a webinar in fall 2018 (around the time NVDA 2018.3 is being finalized) on how to use Remote Support add-on for its intended purpose: technical support, including attitudes, procedures, and activities people should NOT do with this add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph