From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 1:38 AM
To: Nvda List <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Skype

Windows b is the notification area. I forgot what  I said but I think I said hit windows b, navigate right once, then hit s until you find   speakers, now hit the applications key and hit s for wound. Control tab to communications and choose the do nothing  radio button. I think that’s what I said, I hope?

On Jul 13, 2018, at 3:47 PM, Pascal Lambert <rambeau68@...> wrote:

Hi Sarah,

Pardon my ignorance.  What do you mean by “hot Window B”?

When I type “window-B” within Skype it takes me back to the desktop tray.

Please clarify.

Very much appreciated.

Pascal