Re: Wegbsites Crashing My Screenreader

Jackie

Ibrahim, you don't provide us w/a lot of information, ie, what version
of Windows you use, what websites crash the pc, how much ram, disk
space, & free disk space do you have, & other information you think
might help us.

On 7/14/18, Ibrahim Ajayi <kobisko@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi good people:
I'm having a very unusual problem with my PC. When I am on some
websites, the sites simply crash my screen reader, making it
impossible to browse. I have to relaunch the screenreader all over
again. It happens with JAWS and NVDA on my system. With NVDA
sometimes when it happens, I have to shut down the computer outright.
Has anyone ever experienced this problem. What might be the cause.
I don't have this problem when I am offline doing some other work on
the computer. But when I am on the internet, it is a problem. It
happens on the two browsers I use, internet explorer and firefox.
Google chrome is not working on my PC. I don't understand why this is
the case. I have installed and re-installed it several times.
Can anyone think of a cause and a possible solution.
Kind regards.
From Ibrahim.

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com