Re: Microsoft Edge is Starting to Grow on Me.

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

When I use the Try-Build, NVDA works with Microsoft Edge perfectly. Have no problems with anything, but sometimes being thrown in the icons pain of Edge. There is something about this build that my PC running the latest build of Windows 10 Spring Creator loves.

Even ETI Eloquence sounds fuller and responds better when using it.

Is there a list or something I can subscribe too for alerts on any updates? I'm sticking with this as my primary screen reader even though Joseph warns me against doing so. Sorry, but it works much better for me overall, especially with Edge.

On 7/14/2018 11:15 AM, Kevin wrote:

In Edge all the shortcut keys ctrl+j and ctrl+I works, at least with jaws 2018!

Are you having a problem with NVDA in Edge saying entering navigation, exiting navigation; entering search, exiting search etc…

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee