Ironically I don't use that software for what its meant for either.

Its for ripping cds mostly, converting waves mp3s and flacks and thats about it still I am getting a lot out of my 40 bucks.

Out of all the software I use mostly, goldwave,cdbxp, thunderbird, waterfox, ie, winamp, and youtubedl-g and 7zip, as well as dropbox a lot of the rest exists some comes and goes as I need or don't need it.

On 7/15/2018 2:15 PM, David Tanner wrote:
No, Avast is not a virous. It is supposedly an anti virous software. Believe it or not there is a difference.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 5:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I think Avast is a virus :-)

If you are a blind person, you may not see the bundling offers in a custom installation because of accessibility problems with the installers. While you should use the custom installation option, that is no guarantee as a blind person. And uncheckie, while it sees a lot and should be used, doesn't know about everything.

I would say that, before installing anything free, blind people should ask about the installation on one or more lists of blind computer users.