From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Mendoza
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 9:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Technical Support: part 2 posted, things to do for
part 3 on july 21st

Hi, Joseph

Thanks for sharing the link for the tech support part 2. However, when I am
about to save the recorded file as mp3 to my machine I have no luck to
download it. The reason of asking for this is just in case I wanted to
review forward or perhaps to move to next I could easily playback it from
here. Thanks a lot.

Robert Mendoza

On 7/15/2018 1:21 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

The second part of NVDA Technical Support: An Introduction webinar is now
up:

https://www.josephsl.net/files/NVDATechSupportWebinar2.mp3

If you are curious about how the log file works or wanting to know how to
understand log entries, this is the part you don't want to skip.

Also, the third and final webinar in this series will take place on July
21,
2018 at 11 AM Pacific (18:00 UTC). We'll go over recognizing and
troubleshooting common NVDA problems. The location is the same:
josephsl.net
TeamTalk server.

Until then, help at least two people on various channels (users list,
Twitter, Facebook, etc.), with at least one of them involving reading and
understanding NVDA log. While doing that, come up with at least three
problems you or users may encounter as they use NVDA.

Lastly, if there is sufficient demand, I'll host a webinar in fall 2018
(around the time NVDA 2018.3 is being finalized) on how to use Remote
Support add-on for its intended purpose: technical support, including
attitudes, procedures, and activities people should NOT do with this
add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
CFBT-ICEVI coordinator of LAO PDR.

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@gmail.com
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@yahoo.com