From: "Sociohack AC" <acsociopath@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] Word 2016 crashes often

I'm observing, when I convert a book from PDF to word and navigate it using NVDA, the word document crashes after 30-40 minutes approx. This doesn't happen if I'm working on document which hasn't been converted from some other format, say when I'm writing a report in word itself

Why is this happening, is this because of NVDA or ms word itself?
Is this because of the heavily formatted PDFs that I convert to word and word is not able to handle the formatting?
All suggestions are welcome --
Regards,
Sociohack