From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: 15 July 2018 14:27
To: NVDA Official Group
Subject: [nvda] Interesting Observations About NVDA And Edge Browser

Hi Group,

With all this talk about Microsoft Edge recently, I am intrigued by the
one main flaw that I see. All major navigation items seem to work quite
well such as headings, tables, lists, list items, combo boxes, buttons
and edit fields. Of course as mentioned previously, the visited and
unvisited links function does not work. If this is somehow ever fixed,
Edge will work great. It gives great feedback for open dialogues, the
notification bar, the save/save as dialogues and so on.

I wonder if some sort of add on could be set up to solve this one
significant issue.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"