Re: Interesting Observations About NVDA And Edge Browser

Gene

In other browsers, links are identified as visited from history.  If you delete history, all visited link indications will be lost.  It's an interesting speculation as to whether Edge is not making history information available to browsers as it should.

Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 8:27 AM
Subject: [nvda] Interesting Observations About NVDA And Edge Browser

Hi Group,

With all this talk about Microsoft Edge recently, I am intrigued by the
one main flaw that I see.  All major navigation items seem to work quite
well such as headings, tables, lists, list items, combo boxes, buttons
and edit fields.  Of course as mentioned previously, the visited and
unvisited links function does not work.  If this is somehow ever fixed,
Edge will work great.  It gives great feedback for open  dialogues, the
notification bar, the save/save as dialogues and so on.

I wonder if some sort of add on could be set up to solve this one
significant issue.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"