Re: Twitter on a windows 10 machine

Scott VanDeWalle

I have used twitter for windows 10.  I don’t know of any tutorials for it though.  I still find the actual

www.twitter.com

fairly easy to use.  It has shortcut keys, and if I’m not using a 3rd party client I will use twitter.com

Saying that, I do not believe the 3rd party clients are going away.

I have heard however, just the streaming portion will be affected and also no more notifications like on mobile.

If you need more help let me know.

Hth

Scott

Sent from Mail for Windows 10