Re: Twitter on a windows 10 machine

Cristóbal

"Doable" and "accessible"? I guess in a broad and technical sense, yes, but not in any efficient or practical sort of manner.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Twitter on a windows 10 machine

By the way i for got to say i heard it can be done through the browser has any one done it that way? is it fully accessible and also has any one done a tutorial on using it with nvda?

Gene nz

On 7/16/2018 11:57 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:
Hi guys

Is any one on this list using the windows twitter app? is it accessible?
or not really?

If it is accessible and people are using it has any one else written a
tutorial on using it or setting up also a twitter account etc in the
tutorial?

If they have could they send it on to me.

I have heard some third party twitter apps will not work after a
certain period of time some thing to do with changes with twitter is
this one of them?

Any help would be great.

Apart from setting up a twitter account and looking at this app i have
not gone any further.

Gene nz