Re: NVDA focus problem.

Felix G.

Hi!
On the other hand, it's been out there long enough for screen reading technology to catch up, unless the new way still has inconsistencies, of course. Then it would be Microsoft's turn to fix those in an update.
It is a fact, however, that focus isn't just lost when alt+tabbing but for instance also in many cases when a new window is opened by activating a desktop icon. So alt+tab may be part of the story but it is not comprehensive. In the worst case, alt+tab may be a distraction from a much more basic problem, which just so happens to become exacerbated when alt+tabbing.
Best,
Felix

Richard Wells <richwels@...> schrieb am So., 15. Juli 2018 um 15:31 Uhr:

To a sighted person, the ALT+TAB looks completely different and has a
completely new look and feel. Sadly, it also confuses screen access
technology.