From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: "NVDA Official Group" <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 2:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] Interesting Observations About NVDA And Edge Browser

Hi Group,

With all this talk about Microsoft Edge recently, I am intrigued by the one main flaw that I see. All major navigation items seem to work quite well such as headings, tables, lists, list items, combo boxes, buttons and edit fields. Of course as mentioned previously, the visited and unvisited links function does not work. If this is somehow ever fixed, Edge will work great. It gives great feedback for open dialogues, the notification bar, the save/save as dialogues and so on.

I wonder if some sort of add on could be set up to solve this one significant issue.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"