From: "Sociohack AC" <acsociopath@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 7:06 AM
Subject: [nvda] Using PDF and EPUB with NVDA

Hello guys!
I need to add comments and highlight text for revision later on. Can all this be done in native PDF and epub itself? Please let me know if this is possible. I don't know much about navigating PDFs and epub with NVDA. Have always converted them to word.
It would be great if I could on the native PDF and epub itself.
--
Regards,
Sociohack