Re: Twitter on a windows 10 machine

Lino Morales

Gene. The 3rd party Twitter apps will still work, but you won’t see streaming like you do currently. The UWP Twitter app is very accessible. Its like using a HTML page.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:57:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Twitter on a windows 10 machine

Hi guys

Is any one on this list using the windows twitter app? is it accessible?
or not really?

If it is accessible and people are using it has any one else written a
tutorial on using it or setting up also a twitter account etc in the
tutorial?

If they have could they send it on to me.

I have heard some third party twitter apps will not work after a certain
period of time some thing to do with changes with twitter is this one of
them?

Any help would be great.

Apart from setting up a twitter account and looking at this app i have
not gone any further.

Gene nz