From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 8:00 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Wegbsites Crashing My Screenreader

Hi good people:
I'm having a very unusual problem with my PC. When I am on some websites, the sites simply crash my screen reader, making it impossible to browse. I have to relaunch the screenreader all over again. It happens with JAWS and NVDA on my system. With NVDA sometimes when it happens, I have to shut down the computer outright.
Has anyone ever experienced this problem. What might be the cause.
I don't have this problem when I am offline doing some other work on the computer. But when I am on the internet, it is a problem. It happens on the two browsers I use, internet explorer and firefox.
Google chrome is not working on my PC. I don't understand why this is the case. I have installed and re-installed it several times.
Can anyone think of a cause and a possible solution.
Kind regards.
From Ibrahim.