From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eleni
Vamvakari
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 1:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Apparently, it has been discontinued. But it works with XP, so I will have
to investigate it! Some other software was also mentioned here, including
Meeting Space, Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance, Microsoft Office Live
Meeting, and SharedView. I don't have Office, but I can still research the
others. Thank you so much for mentioning this! If nothing else, NetMeeting
will be accessible!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_NetMeeting

On 16/07/2018, Ervin, Glenn <glenn.ervin@nebraska.gov> wrote:
What ever happened to Microsoft Net Meeting?
I used to use that on days of dial-up and Windows 98.
Glenn