From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Sarah k Alawami
<marrie12@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 2:44:27 PM
To: Nvda List
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

The audio quality is fine. It’s not zoom quality but I can understand what’s
beeing said, and if I can do my job still Ill take it. I am actually loving
skype and I do use it on my vodcasts.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 11:38 AM, Lino Morales
<linomorales001@gmail.com<mailto:linomorales001@gmail.com>> wrote:

The audio quality is crap. TeamTalk is better for what you want to do.

10

________________________________
From:
nvda@nvda.groups.io<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io><nvda@nvda.groups.io<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>>
on behalf of Joshua Hendrickson
<louvins@gmail.com<mailto:louvins@gmail.com>>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 2:36:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>

I'm not exactly a fan of the new version of skype. If I can figure
out how to invite multiple people to a skype call, that would be
great. However, I can use this new version of skype ok. Granted, I
don't like it as well as 7.4, but I can use it.

On 7/16/18, Ervin, Glenn
<glenn.ervin@nebraska.gov<mailto:glenn.ervin@nebraska.gov>> wrote:
What ever happened to Microsoft Net Meeting?
I used to use that on days of dial-up and Windows 98.
Glenn