Re: New to list, newbie question, everything new starts here I guess

Well skype 7 is going on september 1.

And since I don't need it, I have pulled it out of my system, backups, etc.

In addition as they come up for servicing all my systems I have on the network will have skype removed from them to.

For those wanting skype on win10 then they will use that.

For me, because of the mixed accessibility bag skype is and even though I will loose a lot of contacts, its the end of the line at least on the pc, maybe I will use skype on my ios device, maybe whats app, who knows.

I really liked skype but if its going then I will have to live without it.

I havn't needed to use it for ages now, and now, I think its time I bailed completely.

On 7/17/2018 7:59 AM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:
Personally, I am still using 7, and soon I will purchase a Windows 8 upgrade, and I will wait until the end of Windows 7’s life cycle.
Then I will do the same with 8.
I have tried 10, and don’t much like it.
But it is what it is.
Glenn