Also if you are on a wireless network at home an extender should keep quality maxed out.

But it depends where you are to be honest.

I'd like to know what my isp uses, I have loaded the connection down with loads and loads of downloads, uploads, and everything and even with about 10 actions happening at once, the connection hardly buffers at all, true, it does struggle but so does my system, it would take a lot more to really crash it though.

On 7/17/2018 7:12 AM, Tyler Wood wrote:
Maybe it is for you. Not everyone needs high quality audio for voice communication, using tons of mobile internet that they don't have. I have used zoom, and I see absolutely 0 difference in audio quality. Mostly because of internal microphones with noise suppression enabled.

On 16-Jul-2018 1:46 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

If I were a podcaster I’d use Zoom or TT. Sorry, but I standby what I said. The audio is crap.

*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Monday, July 16, 2018 2:44:27 PM
*To:* Nvda List
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -
The audio quality is fine. It’s not zoom quality but I can understand what’s beeing said, and if I can do my job still Ill take it. I am actually loving skype and I do use it on my vodcasts.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 11:38 AM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com <mailto:linomorales001@gmail.com>> wrote:

The audio quality is crap. TeamTalk is better for what you want to do.

Sent fromMail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>for Windows 10