Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Hmmm, can you download hangouts?

I have leard about it, as for skype, if they would just improve it then well.

Cooblindtech use hangouts for podcasting and its not to bad.

On 7/17/2018 8:37 AM, Elshara Silverheart wrote:
Google Hangouts works it's more choppy at times then Skype but much
better sounding and has propper echo cancelation. I've already
switched. RIP Pre Microbloat Skype.

Yes you can transfer files. It is called i think send files and media. I
do’t need high quality sound to do my job. As long as I can understand my
students, I’m good.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 12:14 PM, Ervin, Glenn <glenn.ervin@nebraska.gov>
wrote:

I think that one important feature is to have file transferring
available.
Glenn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io