From: "Mallard" <mallard@kimabe.eu>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather+ NVDA add-on required

Hello there Bhavya and all,

Here's a link to my Dropbox with the new, latest version of Weather+ add-on.

It's 3.8, if memory serves.

I haven't installed it yet, so I can't give any help on it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3918790/Weather%20Plus3.8.nvda-addon

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 21/05/2016 22:10, Bhavya shah ha scritto:
Dear all,
I am looking for the Weather+ NVDA add-on, which still works as
opposed to the currently non-functional Weather+ add-on.
I believe it is available on NVDA's Italian website, i.e. nvda.it, but
it seems that this website is down at the moment.
Therefore, it would be really appreciated if someone could upload the
NVDA add-on package of Weather+ and share its download link.
I woudl appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.