Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Shaun,

           Have you tried hangouts.google.com in the web browser of your choice?  Some seem to "play better" with the Hangouts webpage than others do.

           I most commonly use the Chrome App, but I have used the Hangouts webpage, too.  Of course, you do have to acquire a Google Voice number (which is available at no cost only in the USA and Canada) in order for Hangouts to act like a typical phone line does.

           ~ Richard Dehmel