Re: New to list, newbie question, everything new starts here I guess

Hi,
Well, we had significant changes on Win10, anyway I still recomend you update it.
Why? Well, the question isn't exactly this but you should wonder "why not?".
When you update something you have the newest version of that thing, what means to say you're supposed to have the best experience with this.
But backing to Win10, despite the changes I mentioned, you can still use it perfectly without much problems, I guess.
It's just a matter of time and a bit of your heffort and it'll be alright.

About Edge, personaly I don't use it, that's not my way browser, you know what I mean?
So, remember that you, like me, always can use a different browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or another you'd like.

Well I guess I wrote more than I should, so I'll stop here.
I hope you consider updating your system, surely it'll be the best you'll do.

P.S.: Let me sorry for my English and if there's something wrong, I'm just a brazilian guy trying to learn and practice it :)

Em 16/07/2018 15:43, Rob DeZonia escreveu:

Howdy list,

I am running Windows 7. Lately I'm starting to feel like the guy running XP when there's a better option available. I remember when Windows 10 first came out NVDA advised not upgrading yet. I realize that was many Windows 10 updates and a few NVDA releases ago. My question is, since you are all it seems experienced users, should I take the plunge finally? How steep is the learning curve on Windows 10, and is Edge workable with NVDA? Also I'm curious about apps since I've never tried Windows 8.1 either.
Thanks for your help and your attention.