Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Eleni Vamvakari

I'm on a family plan with TMobile. It's unlimited, with no overage
charges. But iy ou use a certain amount of data in one month, they
throttle the connection, making it much slower. I only use it during
the day when in the backyard or when on trips. Otherwise, I use our
home wifi, so it's not an issue. I would never use a pay as you go
plan, because I use the Internet for many hours per day, and my Skype
conversations are a minimum of three hours each.

I don't pay for the home wifi, and other things, which are not mine,
are connected to it. Plus, my parents know very little about
computers, so I'm not going to play with their modem.

On 16/07/2018, Steve Nutt <steve@comproom.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Sean,

I like Chrome, so therefore, I like hangouts. I'd rather have Chrome than
Edge any day.

All the best

Steve