Re: New Member (5)

I am not sure if this will work, but before it died along with some soundfonts and stuff I ripped this from my grandpa's old xp machine it may complain a little and it can only do wav but its good for the short note.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oqodz6nmmf2hx2/soundrecorder.7z?dl=0
That file unless I really run out of space will be up here all day long.

On 23/05/2016 12:02 p.m., Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi,

The sound recorder in Windows 10 is called voice recorder. Search for it by using the search feature which you can access by pressing ctrl+escape. It is accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jolene Cardenas
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 12:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Member (5)

Hello once more,

Thank you for your responses, for I enjoyed reading them a lot!

Further specs: My Web browser is the latest version of Firefox (even though a sighted friend told me that Google Chrome was better), my default media player is Windows Media Player 12 (not The Groove Music from Windows 10), and Gmail is the only e-mail source I use. Since Windows 10 doesn't come with the Sound Recorder program like how previous versions of Windows does, I'm missing it a lot because I use it for Podcasting and other projects. Can any Windows 10 user recommend any sound-recording program that would work well with it + NVDA? I'd appreciate your feedback so much.

Just FYI: I have no usable vision in both eyes to read large print so I'm totally dependent on NVDA to do all my reading out loud for me.

Take care, and have a good day.

sincerely,

Jolene.

.