Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

P. Otter

hi, but changing to another communicationtool than skype, it is also another system than skype.
i've a lot of contacts they are also using skype.
all the contacts we have are lost or they have to change with you!
i think it will be a mess!
we can ask microsoft to keep skype classic alive!
cheers
paul otter

Op 16-7-2018 om 23:25 schreef Brian Vogel:

This is a serious question from someone who is aware of Skype, and dabbled with it, but never adopted it for regular use:   Why is this such an issue?

It doesn't just seem to me, but it's been confirmed here, that there are many alternatives to Skype many of which are accessible.  It will also be interesting to see what UI interface changes occur, particularly with regard to accessibility, with Skype 8.0.

           ~ Richard Dehmel