Re: NVDA vs. Narrator: NVDA still wins.

Akshaya Choudhary

As far as overall functionality goes, narrator is nowhere near NVDA. NVDA is far superior when it comes to navigating third party applications and complex websites on the internet. Plus, while using productivity applications like word and excel, NVDA is much superior. In fact, I would claim that NVDA is  at leas on par with JAWS, if not better. I have Both JAWS and NVDA on my system, and of course narrator, but I rarely use anything other than NVDA. And, due to its add on support and open source nature, it will get better and better. I can say things like cloud support and high quality voice performance at high speeds are not far ahead.
regards
Sociohack