From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Well I hope that the end of skype7 sees more access and ease of use put into skype now.

On 7/17/2018 8:30 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
If I remember correctly, the layout of Skype 8 for Desktop is essentially a web document. Note that for Windows 10 users, you'll be redirected to UWP version, although that, too, is changing (more to come later).
Cheers,
Joseph