From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: Suggestions for sound recording programs: was, [nvda] New Member (5)

Also, will people please change subject lines when the thread changes to the point where it has nothing to do with the original subject.  The subject line still says new member and the discussion is now about audio recorders.  I'm not saying that people should change subject lines if the topic still is reasonably related to the original but this isn't even remotely related.

I am changing the subject line in this thread with this message.

Gene