Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Joshua Hendrickson

Hi to all. I had to update my skype from version 7 because one day my
skype became so slow it wouldn't load properly. The new version of
skype really isn't that bad. You have to do a lot of tabbing and
shift tabbing to get around, but as long as I can get to who I want to
call, that is ok for me. If anyone knows how to add people to a skype
call using the new version, I'd appreciate some tips on that. That's
one thing I haven't figured out yet. I was surprised how quickly I
learned how to use the new skype when people had said on different
lists how hard it was to use. I'm using a windows7 64 bit machine and
at least for now, things are working fine.

We'll see. Right now, it is too early to talk about what's coming in Skype
14 (the next version of Skype for Windows 10 users), but suffice to say that
I'm keeping a very close eye on changes.
Cheers,
Joseph