Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Joshua Hendrickson

Yes. With the new version of skype if I call a conference line, I hit
ctrl d to access the dial pad, then just use my numpad keys toe nter
in the access code. I am using the desktop version not the app as I
have windows7 not windows10.

On 7/17/18, Christo de Klerk <christodeklerk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all

I am still using the old Skype program, but if I am going to be pushed
to use the Universal Windows Skype app, I need to find out how to go
about handling this issue: I sometimes dial into a conferencing service
and, once connected, I have to type in an access code. Is it possible in
the Skype app to get to a keypad or some way of entering an access code
and, if this is possible, how does one do it? I hope someone has figured
this out already.

Kind regards

Christo

On 2018/07/17 01:37 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes its been all over the access areas for a couple of days. I got rid
of it a while back. it was just so often  knackered by apparently
simple updates even in the xp days that I ran out of patience with the
Skype writers, and sadly Microsofts record has been no better.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-