From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Devin Prater
Sent: 17 July 2018 14:34
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tips for speed reading /listening with screen readers

The one problem with Google TTS, especially in Android and ChromeOS, is that it inflects commas and periods the same, just ing differently. Eloquence handles commas in all kinds of situations, even, you know, like in clauses, like you know, where it inflects perfectly in that case. Apple voices do a good job of this as well. Yes, though, Google's pronouniation, even of uncommon words, like Blazblue, pronounced Blaze Blue, a Japanese video game franchise. But that doesn't change the fact that Google's inflection doesn't take into account different punctuation.