From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rob Hudson
Sent: 17 July 2018 15:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tips for speed reading /listening with screen readers

Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:
That's not surprising. I just looked it up and it is a cloud-based
system. It's interesting and I'm going to play with the demo. But in
fairness to Eloquence, it's like comparing a calculator to a supercomputer.

Also, I think there is only one voice for US English in Google TTS. And it
is a female voice. With all deference to the lovely females around the
world, I prefer to listen to a male voice. Purely for hearing loss issues.