Re: browsing with edge,

David Moore

Sorry, I am tired from the week end. Please ignore win10 list moderator. I thought I was on that list. Thanks for your understanding.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Moore
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 1:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] browsing with edge,

Hi,
I was just saying that you can use Edge to do some browsing with NVDA. I am
using it now to brows web sites. It should not be your default browser by
all means, actually, I use Chrome the most. Chrome is accessible with JAWS
and NVDA. Just see what you can do with Edge using NVDA and play around with
it a little. It is usable to enter a web site and read the web page using
NVDA with the win 10 app Essentials.
David Moore (win10 list moderator)
I have been gone over the weekend, so I do not know what has been said on
here about this thread.