From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tips for speed reading /listening with screen readers

Actually, there are other problems with American English which makes me stick with Eloquence for British English.  Americans don’t know how to write dates properly, they are the only country that do it upside down.  So 6/11 is Sixth November in English and 11 June in American.

I actually quite like the British version of Eloquence and I am British.

There is no difference in intelligibility either.

All the best

Steve