Re: Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi If i remember right when the call comes in it lands on i think it is the accept button then press the enter key and start talking.

I am not sure if it was read out by nvda though.

I would have to get some one to give me a call to confirm again as i use voip alot now.

Gene nz

On 7/18/2018 11:08 AM, Cristóbal wrote:

Hello list,

So, I upgraded Skype for desktop on a laptop to try to get used to it before MS kills Skype classic in September. I came across some short cut keys from: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

What I’m not finding is the hotkey to answer an incoming call. I can’t believe that there isn’t one for such a  basic function, but it’s not listed in the table. Start a call, hang up, mute, that’s all fine, but nothing for answering a call. Am I missing something or is this really not included as a shortcut key?

Thanks,

Cristobal