From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene New
Zealand
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 4:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

Hi If i remember right when the call comes in it lands on i think it is the
accept button then press the enter key and start talking.

I am not sure if it was read out by nvda though.

I would have to get some one to give me a call to confirm again as i use
voip alot now.

Gene nz

On 7/18/2018 11:08 AM, Cristóbal wrote:

Hello list,

So, I upgraded Skype for desktop on a laptop to try to get used to it
before
MS kills Skype classic in September. I came across some short cut keys
from:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-t
hem-in-skype

What I’m not finding is the hotkey to answer an incoming call. I can’t
believe that there isn’t one for such a basic function, but it’s not
listed
in the table. Start a call, hang up, mute, that’s all fine, but nothing for
answering a call. Am I missing something or is this really not included as
shortcut key?

Thanks,

Cristobal

Jackie McBride