Re: nvda and app windows not closing

Well some of those are open in background you need to go to background apps and unselect or select the apps you want in privacy, its good I guess if you want to have all your startups in 1 place.

On 7/18/2018 6:28 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
HI,
If I run some apps such as settings, alarms and clock, calculator, store, and so on, and then I close everything out with alt f4… If I use object nav on the desktop set to simple review, and I go up to the list view and go across, it still shows settings window, calculator window, store window, and so on. And I have to go into those objects and find the close buttons and hit capslock enter to close those windows. Why is it that even if I close out apps, some sort of windows stay open on the desktop? Are they notification windows? They can’t be notification windows, because I went into notifications and cleared them all out and away. So I have no notifications. So what are they and how do I keep or prevent them from appearing? I also have an object which is after the desktop list and it just says “window”. When I OCR it it shows some desktop items but not all. I wish we had an advanced object manager that let us reclass, relabel, and even hide various objects, and also do certain things when objects appear or disappear.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10