From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 7:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

Hi

I have just been looking at skype 8 and how it is setup.

I will put together a tutorial later on today or tomorrow.

I did find the section for answering calls in skype 8 it is under your profile then calling and then answer incoming calls. You need to use alt key + letter F then go down the menus to get tto those other sections.

Gene nz

On 7/18/2018 12:34 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

I guess that’s a solution, but that’s not exactly encouraging. You figure for such an essential command, there would be a hotkey for it that would work outside of the program itself. I mean it already existed in older versions (alt plus pg-up).

I’m going to have to try tomorrow with it on my laptop. I haven’t updated my main desktop where I do nearly all of my calls so we’ll see.