Re: 2018 NvDA Add-ons Festival: turning the reins to other community members due to personal, academics and health reasons

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes for those who may be unaware of the issues one can get into without a
good bit of personal discipline, as a worker who is now unpaid with talents
charities want, I soon realised that the world soon starts to own your life
and no is a hard word to say, especially when you feel passionate about an
issue. I had to bow out of many committees and meetings and attempt to get
others to cover them. After all for whatever reason its in everybody's
interest to tackle these issues, and often its let the willing take the
load. Unfortunately in this case I am not best suited to this since I am to
programming what Donald Trump is to international understanding and trade,
but I would say that Joseph has probably put more into this project than
many people on here, so if you can help out, I would be grateful, as
although I seldom find I can listen and contribute to the con. I do often
download files and listen to them later on to get a feel for what others are
intending to do.
Joseph, nothing is worth compromising your health for, particularly as you
are still young. I am an old codger as we in the UK call us retired geeks,
but do enjoy the ability to keep using computers which I thought I'd lost
when my sight finally went.
Thanks again

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk