From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

Hi

Which version are you using?

My computer which is running windows 10 has the windows 10 app on it also the latest skype 8 desk top app which i am writing a tutorial for. In the desk top version skype 8 it has the options there to accept them automatically under calling they just have to be checked.

Just to confuse you as well there is a web version which is very much like skype 8

Gene nz

I guess that’s a solution, but that’s not exactly encouraging. You figure for such an essential command, there would be a hotkey for it that would work outside of the program itself. I mean it already existed in older versions (alt plus pg-up).
I’m going to have to try tomorrow with it on my laptop. I haven’t updated my main desktop where I do nearly all of my calls so we’ll see.