Re: Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

Yes, to be honest web apps and mobile cloud services are the future.

Now thats not necessarily a bad thing its just that us humans will milk it  for all its worth, 1 ring for them all, etc.

The issue is especially for us old timers things don't always fit, and worse depending on what you have they may not fit at all.

Narator, maybe, but for reasons everyone is aware of even though ms says its the best, I still don't trust it.

If anything nvda is in a good position to go completely web as long as controls and menus work right.

Followed by jaws as a second.

Dolphin are trying but they are even slower than vfo.

On 7/18/2018 8:12 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this the one being dumped in September for this mobile like looking jobby?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-