Re: Skype 8 for desktop answering incoming call?

I'd like the tutorial for the win10 app myself to.

While all the menus are the issue, if we knew all the shortcuts I could still use it, my issue ofcause access wize is even in skype 7 I rarely needed to really use all of it.

The phone, the contacts, the chat feature and reading history.

Happy it can be saved though I always found that part of skype 7 a real chore, especially if you got into the add pain then all your access keys never worked till you pulled out of it.

If its a true web app maybe it won't be as bad.

Hi Brian

The skype 8 program was downloaded from skype.com and i grabbed the
skype 8 desk top version to see what it was like.

So it replaced my version 7.4 of skype.

The new version is more web based it lookes like and is quite easy to
navigate etc. you just need to work out where stuff appears when you
open stuff.

The tutorial for the basics is almost finished. There might be some
other stuff i might add to it?

I still have the skype app on my windows 10 machine that is the one
where you do more tabbing etc.

It is more like the other apps on Windows 8 and 10.

The web version of skype is done through your browser and is web based
so it is pretty much like the skype 8 desk top program.

It is meant to work with a few different browsers it is like in a web
page only it is a program like the skype 8 desk top program.

The skype 8 desk top program i might even just do a audio over view of
what it is like where to go in the program to find different sections
like accepting calls automatically etc along the lines of the tutorial i
am writing up.

So have i confused a few people now?

Gene nz

On 7/18/2018 8:12 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this the one being dumped in September for this mobile like looking
jobby?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.