Re: NVDA vs. Narrator: NVDA still wins.

Porting bookmarks, cookies and history from Chrome to Firefox and back
again (stable versions) works great. Then just port Waterfox from one
of them. Be sure to install several browser variants so you can do
that. I'm sure it will work.

On 7/17/18, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
I couldn't get it to save my book marks in the respective folder no
matter how many times I told it to this is one of the huge huge reasons
why I don't use water fox of course if I can rfix this issue then I
would go back to water fox

Hank

On 7/17/2018 4:47 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm using water fox inwindows 7, its so much faster toopen pages than
Firefox.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.