Re: Lost the pound sign

Ian Blackburn

When the computer says the word number in that situation it means the pound sign

On 18 Jul 2018, at 10:18 pm, Sakina <sakina.gable@...> wrote:

Dear Gene and friends,

Thank you for your help regarding adding new email address in my people app.

I am sorry for I am not too clever and am still trying to figure it out. Sadly, I do not have many addresses and therefore would be happy doing it manually.

For now I am cutting and pasting the address in the to field.

Now today please I have lost my pound sign in my word document. I always used to press shift key and press number 3 for the pound sign.

Now when I press shift key and number 3 it keeps saying number.

I do not know what I must have pressed accidently on the key board   as I am one hundred % user of keyboard and do not know  what to do.

I will greatly appreciate any help.

Always thanking you all

Sakina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10