From: "Ian Blackburn" <ianblackburn@westnet.com.au>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Lost the pound sign

When the computer says the word number in that situation it means the pound sign
On 18 Jul 2018, at 10:18 pm, Sakina <sakina.gable@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Gene and friends,
Thank you for your help regarding adding new email address in my people app.
I am sorry for I am not too clever and am still trying to figure it out. Sadly, I do not have many addresses and therefore would be happy doing it manually.
For now I am cutting and pasting the address in the to field.
Now today please I have lost my pound sign in my word document. I always used to press shift key and press number 3 for the pound sign.
Now when I press shift key and number 3 it keeps saying number.
I do not know what I must have pressed accidently on the key board as I am one hundred % user of keyboard and do not know what to do.
I will greatly appreciate any help.
Always thanking you all
Sakina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10