Re: Lost the pound sign

Sarah k Alawami

Pound is number sign. So you did not lose it.

On Jul 18, 2018, at 7:18 AM, Sakina <sakina.gable@...> wrote:

Dear Gene and friends,
Thank you for your help regarding adding new email address in my people app.
I am sorry for I am not too clever and am still trying to figure it out. Sadly, I do not have many addresses and therefore would be happy doing it manually.
For now I am cutting and pasting the address in the to field.
Now today please I have lost my pound sign in my word document. I always used to press shift key and press number 3 for the pound sign.
Now when I press shift key and number 3 it keeps saying number.
I do not know what I must have pressed accidently on the key board   as I am one hundred % user of keyboard and do not know  what to do.
I will greatly appreciate any help.
Always thanking you all
Sakina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10